Saturday, May 30, 2026

Google Maps



Look at all the groups and places that use the words rising park or mount pleasant in their discription.

Banks, insurance places, doctor offices, look at all the places that have pictures of unknown places on their walls.

For any potential clients in our turf , I am guessing iconic pictures of our own places would fly .. decoration things guess that is your business.




Having a spot on google maps is good, but adding photos is great. It has thousands of views. One pic has over a million views.



Didn't see any qr codes with a pup but but u can generate your own, it can lead to any page you like.  FREE here





Monitoring n contributing



Add an admin to your Google Maps Business account by navigating to your Google Business Profile, selecting Business Profile settings -> People and access -> Add, entering the person's email, and assigning them either the "Owner" or "Manager" role.

When added they get notifications when people add photos or comments



Rising park on google maps was established (guessing) about 3 years before.

There are hundreds of rising parks and mount pleasant. I managed to get mount pleasant in rising park as place on the map..


The 'owner' or admin are not the only people who can add photos

Just a couple times in the last few years I saw some pics that did not belong and google removed them.

You can also read and respond to people's reviews or give them answers.


I sell nothing, have no business but that is what google maps are set up for.

You know photographers like Christine .. and others. You could experiment in selling sports or phone/camera related things.


Me being the old guy who takes pics of total strangers 😋 Pictures could be taken that just so happen to have interesting visitors in the frame.
There are lots of photo albums like this I created all pics are public domain.

Of course the pic with the code could be things you sell and you. People or animals in photos get the most hits for me.


I think the main goal of the Mount Pleasant Photography Club is selling their photos, might be a broker with no investment of your own.

Things getting a bit tough for me to make it, but still climbing up, you would have lots of content.


If you have time to play I will make it so 😉


Of course you don't want your own email bombed, just use another gmail account to be added as an admin.


Google will then encourage you to add m


I do some pics with my big telephoto from the fairgrounds, grainy but seem to be photos people love. You can see the number of fiews on google maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment